Jenkins - The Adventure Zone
. 🥀 .
- I'm not proud of this life at all.
- I was a heavy-set moon elf with blue-grayish skin, dark blue hair, and gold eyes. My hair was longer when I was younger, but I changed my appearence regularly to avoid suspicion.
- I had no knowledge of the powers of the artifact, I merely knew it was valuable.
- I really did love that garden. It was nice to have something living. It made me feel less monsterous.
- The crab-like creature mentioned in canon was actually a common thing in Rockport, both used as a tool for melting steel and as food.
- Brian was a tall drow with purple skin, long silver hair, and very exaggerated canines. Somewhat pronounced canines were common in drow and moon elves, but mine weren't particuarly noticable.
- I spent a lot of my time in the astral plane with Brian and Maarvey. All I really remember of it was a misty purple expanse, filled with wandering souls.
- Maarvey was fond of pretending to point out people I'd killed. I'd usually hide behind Brian whenever he did.